We all know the big day, well, kind of a big deal, and everything needs to be perfect. And one of the main considerations of your reception is the food and beverage of your choice.
Are you hoping for a full sit down dinner or cocktail hour with passed apps, it needs to go without a hitch, and found an awesome wedding caterer is a key piece of the puzzle. If you are looking for reliable wedding catering in Noosa then you are in the right place.
Hiring a wedding caterer can be quite complicated, especially as you try to figure out a budget, number of guests and menu.
But the good news is that hiring the right wedding caterer will help you in finding out all these things. If you do not have a wedding venue catering house or a list of preferred vendors, start the search by narrowing the list of catering you really love.
Look at Instagram them for inspiration or check with the restaurant food you've often to see if they have a special events department.
Ask your friends or even your wedding photographer or DJ if they have advice from a previous marriage. Once you settle on a few options, strike while the iron is hot and set up an appointment. Booking early is very important!
To ensure that you are heading to the first meeting prepared, we've put together a list of questions to consider when you're looking for the best caterer for your wedding!
Venue & Availability
- Do you have our wedding date is available?
- Do you have other obligations that day?
- How to balance staff several events that day (or weekend)?
- Did you ever serve in our place before?
- Do you have a static menu, or you can perform a custom menu?
- What are your most popular dishes?
- Do you charge bulk or cost per person?
- What is the difference between the plated meal, buffet, family-style, etc.?